Monday, December 3, 2012

Movie 4 Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Day 4

Movie 4 Day 4 (Dec. 3rd - 3/12/2012)

Movie title: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Description of movie: A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.

IMDB rating:8.4

Well, to start off, the movie didn't emotionally impact me as much as I expected it to. Maybe that could be the reason though, I was really expecting it to hit me hard and because of that I only stopped to think for a couple of times of what that may be like to have happen. How would I react. But, it didn't really stick with me. What I did enjoy though is the poem that the movie title is based upon and mentioned in the movie itself, "Eloisa to Abelard" by Alexander Pope. Very nice poem. Guess I'll see what's in store for tomorrow concerning movies

-NegativePoints1

No comments:

Post a Comment